Indonesia Bali Tour [4N/5D]
Indonesia is one of the most exotic countries in Asia and visiting this nation provides a one-of-a-kind experience that can truly be indelible. Indonesia has much to offer, and markets itself as the “Ultimate in Diversity”. It one of the most populated nations in the world however, it makes up for their splendid white beaches, iconic temples, and amazing spa services (a world class best), and it’s wonderfully hospitable and friendly people. The land is also famous for its active volcanoes, many of which lie under the sea.
Bali will be the first island to come to mind if anyone is thinking about Indonesia. Bali attracts visitor with its many excellent beaches, rice terraces, enchanting temples and quaint villages. Indonesia is a home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers are yet another indelible parts of Indonesia. Culturally, Indonesia fascinates with its rich diversity of ancient temples, traditional dances, rituals and ways of life, changing from island to island, from region to region. For eco-tourism, there is Tanjung Putting national park in Central Kalimantan. From the popular orangutans to the lesser-known gibbons, this provincial park is an eye-candy for all nature lovers. Finally, travel and fall in love with the magnificent Borobudur, located northwest of Yogyakarta, Indonesia. This is a Buddhist temple that is intricately designed with curious ancient artifacts. We bet there won’t be any other best way to end your day than a splendid view of Lake Toba in Sumatra.
Thus, the cultural richness of the country backs its geographical diversity and appeals everyone. With such wide range of variations, ranging from natural sights to cultural landmarks to exciting activities, Indonesia is becoming utterly popular and unavoidable travel destination among the travel lovers.
Activities we offer in Indonesia
- One of the favorite island destinations of tourists from around the world, Indonesia, is referred to as an island of Gods. It has won several travel awards for being a destination so welcoming. Indonesia tours are abundantly overflowing in different cultures, animals, people, customs, flora and fauna, art and culture, and cuisine. The world’s largest archipelago is a tale of continuous adventure.
- If you don’t Travel to Indonesia, you will miss out on its scenic landscapes, the pristine beaches, the turquoise waters and the beautiful islands. Stand on the sandy beaches at Bali to see the fiery golden hued sunset on the tranquil waters and you will experience peace like no other.
- Indonesia Holiday Packages also offer a chance to scale some scenic mountains. The land is a riot of colors and landscapes, so go get a piece of this huge tourism pie.
Day 01: Arrival at Bali. Uluwatu Temple tour.
Uluwatu Temple is an ancient temple located on the cliff jutting out to the ocean over 100 meters above the sea. Stunning sun set can be seen, (It is subject to the weather condition). On the way back to hotel will be accompanied to have Indian food Dinner at Indian restaurant, After dinner transfer to hotel for check in.
Day 02: Kintamani Volcano tour.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day Kintamani Volcano tour, visit traditional handmade batik painting, silver and gold smith, visit painting & wood carving village, then go direct to see spectacular view in Kintamani. On the way back will stop to visit Holy Spring water temple in Tampak Siring village called Tirta Empul Temple. Shopping any kind of Balinese handicraft products in Souvenir shop at Tampak Siring. On the way back to hotel will be accompanied to have Indian food Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Day 03: Taman Ayun Temple, Bedugul and Tanah Lot temple.
Breakfast at hotel, Full day tour to Taman Ayun Royal Family Temple at Mengwi Village. Bedugul vegetable plantation, Ulun Danu Temple in lake Beratan. Indonesian Buffet lunch en route, after lunch will continue to visit a spectacular Tanah Lot Temple which stands proudly on the rock inside the ocean and where you will see Bali’s most beautiful sunset. Shopping time is available on this visit for any kind of Balinese handicraft products good for souvenirs and or for collection. After dinner back to hotel.
Day 04: Transfer to Jogjakarta.
Early breakfast. Transfer to Jogjakarta by flight. Upon arrival in Jogjakarta Airport, pick up and direct transfer to Jogjakarta Royal Palace and Water Castle to see the old buildings and history about the Jogjakarta city. Next continue to Borobudur temple located 2 hours’ drive from Jogjakarta. Enjoy your time to explore the Greatest Buddhist Temple. Afterwards, visit the Malioboro Street, where you may find almost all traditional souvenirs, start from clothing, traditional vehicles miniature and many others. Transfer to hotel for check in and Overnight.
Day 05: Transfer to Jakarta and fly back to your destination.
- Visa fees.
- Daily breakfast.
- Airfares and related taxes.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation (3 *) in Bali.
- 1 Nights’ accommodation (3 *) in Jogjakarta.
- Half day Uluwatu temple tour.
- Full day Kintamani volcano tour.
- Full day tour to Taman Ayun Royal Family Temple at Mengwi Village.
- Jogjakarta city tour.
- Transfers and tours on SIC basis Airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Personal items and gears.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Meals during the tour.
- Optional tips and donation.
- Entrance fees.
- Domestic Airfares (Jakarta – Jogjakarta- Jakarta).
- Extra cost not mentioned above.