Indonesia Bali Tour [3N/4D]
Indonesia is one of the most exotic countries in Asia and visiting this nation provides a one-of-a-kind experience that can truly be indelible. Indonesia has much to offer, and markets itself as the “Ultimate in Diversity”. It one of the most populated nations in the world however, it makes up for their splendid white beaches, iconic temples, and amazing spa services (a world class best), and it’s wonderfully hospitable and friendly people. The land is also famous for its active volcanoes, many of which lie under the sea.
Bali will be the first island to come to mind if anyone is thinking about Indonesia. Bali attracts visitor with its many excellent beaches, rice terraces, enchanting temples and quaint villages. Indonesia is a home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers are yet another indelible parts of Indonesia. Culturally, Indonesia fascinates with its rich diversity of ancient temples, traditional dances, rituals and ways of life, changing from island to island, from region to region. For eco-tourism, there is Tanjung Putting national park in Central Kalimantan. From the popular orangutans to the lesser-known gibbons, this provincial park is an eye-candy for all nature lovers. Finally, travel and fall in love with the magnificent Borobudur, located northwest of Yogyakarta, Indonesia. This is a Buddhist temple that is intricately designed with curious ancient artifacts. We bet there won’t be any other best way to end your day than a splendid view of Lake Toba in Sumatra.
Thus, the cultural richness of the country backs its geographical diversity and appeals everyone. With such wide range of variations, ranging from natural sights to cultural landmarks to exciting activities, Indonesia is becoming utterly popular and unavoidable travel destination among the travel lovers.
Activities we offer in Indonesia
- One of the favorite island destinations of tourists from around the world, Indonesia, is referred to as an island of Gods. It has won several travel awards for being a destination so welcoming. Indonesia tours are abundantly overflowing in different cultures, animals, people, customs, flora and fauna, art and culture, and cuisine. The world’s largest archipelago is a tale of continuous adventure.
- If you don’t Travel to Indonesia, you will miss out on its scenic landscapes, the pristine beaches, the turquoise waters and the beautiful islands. Stand on the sandy beaches at Bali to see the fiery golden hued sunset on the tranquil waters and you will experience peace like no other.
- Indonesia Holiday Packages also offer a chance to scale some scenic mountains. The land is a riot of colors and landscapes, so go get a piece of this huge tourism pie.
Day 01: Arrive at Bali.
Arrival at Bali. Transfer and overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Full day Kintamani & Ubud tour.
Breakfast at hotel, the highlight of this tour is the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Then the tour will move on to Celuk the center of gold and silver works, Mas the center of woodcarvings, Ubud the center of Balinese paintings. Then visit to the holy springs of Tirta Empul at Tampaksiring. Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 03: Half day Bali tour.
Breakfast at hotel, the main features of this tour is visits to the Museum of Denpasar, the central market where large variety of local products and handicraft are on display. Visit to Government Art Center and Shopping Program are also included. The final stop is the spectacular Tanah Lot temple which stands proudly above the ocean on its rocky platform and if weather permits you will see Bali’s most beautiful sunset. Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 04: Fly back to your destination.
Breakfast at hotel. As per your flight schedule transfer to airport fly back Kathmandu with lots of sweet memories.
- Visa fees.
- Daily breakfast.
- Airfares and related taxes.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation (3 *) in Bali.
- Full day Kintamani & Ubud tour.
- Half day Bali tour.
- Transfers and tours on SIC basis Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Personal Items and gears.
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- Meals during the tour.
- Optional Tips and Donation.
- Entrance fees.
- Extra cost not mentioned.