Bandipur Tour Package
Bandipur is a living museum of Newari culture, a beautifully preserved village crowning a lofty ridge, its main street lined with traditional row houses. Time seems to have stood still here, although it has taken a lot of effort to preserve this magic while developing the town as a destination. Derelict buildings have been reborn as cafes and lodges, and temples and civic buildings have been pulled back from the edge of ruin. With its attractive 18th-century architecture, pedestrian zone and outdoor dining, it has a distinctly European feel.
Day 01: KTM – KTM – Dumre by AC/non-AC Deluxe tourist coach at 7 am. Lunch on the way. One must go Dumre to Bandipur 10 km 1 hour by local jeep @ Rs 50/- one way per person. (no tourist coach on the route) Self hike around Bandipur to see cave, monasteries,
Day 02: After breakfast, self-depart to Dumre by local jeep. Dumre – Kathmandu AC Deluxe tourist coach at 9 am or 1 pm for Pokhara.
- Airport pick up and drop
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu includes all your entrance fees
- All your transportation by private car
- Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast
- Accommodation in Bandipur including breakfast
- English Speaking Guide
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)/ International airfare to & from home/city
- Lunch & evening meals
- Tips for guide & driver